The West Central Park is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) public charity. In that capacity, the organization relies on your cash donations to survive. Use PayPal to donate:
Or, send monetary donations to:
West Central Park Project
2103 Harrison Ave NW
Olympia, WA 98502
This beautiful park and these great events wouldn’t happen without your support. To make giving even better, we’re introducing a membership program. Donate your time or money — not only will it make you feel good, there are perks!
$15 or attend 1 work party
$35 or attend 2 work parties
Above + local discount program
Kiwi Vine Tier
$70 or 6 work parties
Above + T-shirt
$150 or 10 work parties
Above + Eco Lunch Kit
$300 or 20 work parties
Above + free event at WCP
$400 or 25 work parties
Above + engraved marker at the park
*Actual items subject to change based on availability
Would your business like to help support the park? We are presently securing donations and participation in the West Olympia Discount Program available to West Central Park members donating a certain amount. This is a wonderful opportunity to help WCP and the surrounding communities and gain publicity for your business. Funds raised go toward making improvements on the park; our summer event series including concerts, a movie, and gardening workshops; and day-to-day operation of the park.
- Any donation receives a shout-out on our social media pages
- Donation of $100 or more: you’ll be included in a list of donors on our display at WCP events
- Donation of $250 or more: the above as well as being added to our donor page for the year on our website
- Donation of $500 or more: the above and allows you to have a table and/or banner at up to five WCP events
- Participation in the West Olympia Discount Program will get you included in the coupon booklet
The success of the West Central Park is dependent on community support. We appreciate any donation you can make!
Park Plant Registry
The West Central Park relies on the generous contributions of the surrounding community for its continued progress. Donations of muscle, time and money have been invaluable to our steady ability to grow roots here in West Olympia. Now, the Park is teaming up with local nurseries to create another way for the community to make permanent and meaningful contributions to the creation of our new neighborhood space.
The West Central Park Plant Registry is a way to keep donated plants, in credit at local nurseries, until they can be permanently planted at the Park. Considerations like future excavations and eventual alley vacation prevent the planting of certain areas until funds are completely raised and the final plans are approved by the City and the West Central Park Board of Trustees. Local Nurseries and the Park Crew have now figured out a way to be able to accept your plant donations any time!
Participating nurseries, The Plant Place and Native Plant Salvage, will keep a list of the plant types that the park needs and will record your donation and the type of plant you wish to donate in their filing system. Simply go to their retail locations or websites and let them know you want to select a plant for West Central Park. Park Volunteers will pick up the plants when the time is right for planting.
- Ground covers such as ferns, succulents, flowers, perennial flowers.
- Bushes that are flower or berry producing to increase beauty and pollination opportunities.
- Trees that reach a maximum height of 40 feet.
- Western Washington native species including ground covers, bushes, ferns, and medicinal and edible plants.
- Edible and medicinal plants such as perennial greens, herbs, berry bushes, and fruit trees.
- Attractive and ornamental plants such as flowers, grasses, vines, and trees.
The Park Volunteers and Crews are grateful for the ongoing support of the community as we strive to make a positive impact on the social and economic vitality of the greater Olympia area. Thanks for helping us make it happen!