West Central Park Project Winter Gala
Here’s just a small sample of what we have in our auction and there’s more coming!
- 5-night stay in Alicia Elliott’s (WCPP Founder) sweet Offut Lake cabin
- 2-night stay at The Marie Bed and Breakfast
- Tickets to a performance at the Washington Center
- Special session at Gravity Yoga for up to 13 of your friends
- Various artwork
Tickets are on sale! You can purchase tickets online here. You can purchase tickets in person at The Park Side Cafe or Phoebe’s Cafe.
What: West Central Park Project Winter Gala
When: December 13th, 2019 7pm-11pm
Where: Abigail Stuart House
Dress: “Olympia Black Tie”
All proceeds will go to the Park!
Have something you’d like to donate for the silent auction? Please let us know! Here are some examples:
- Services (photography, commissioned art, massage, private chef, etc)
- Experiences (tickets, ski passes, hotel/resort stays, boat cruise, dance lessons)
The Marie Holiday Open House
Come enjoy some holiday cheer at The Marie Bed and Breakfast Sit with Santa Open House! Take your own pictures with jolly St. Nick in our Victorian era sitting room! Help us decorate the Marie by making popcorn chains and paper snow flakes! Enjoy warm cider, coffee or tea, while you tour our historic home!
Picture cost: $10 suggested donation per child
All proceeds go to the West Central Park Project, a 501c3 non-profit.
West Central Park Farm Stand
We’re exploring our options for bringing back something of a farmers market to West Olympia. We’re considering a market/CSA drop site hybrid model that may be more supportive of smaller farms who don’t have the staff to sit at a market.
We need community input! Know any small farms that would love to be a part of it? Any vendors that would like to sell their wares? What would you like to see there?
Share your input and if you’d like to be a part of making this happen, get in touch!
Sunday Work Parties
Every Sunday, 11am-1pm come to the Park to help pull weeds, clean up, and harvest the gardens. Have a burning gardening question you need answered? Ask Dave, WCP Landscape Chair and Master Gardener. He’ll trade you answers for pulled weeds!
Gardening not your thing? That’s ok! We have lots of other volunteer opportunities!
Here are some examples of things we could use help with:
- Administrative: organizing files, writing and mailing thank you notes to donors, managing contact information
- Marketing/Outreach: designing flyers and other outreach material, writing blog posts, staffing a table at events
- Gala preparation: set up, tear down, assist with auction and raffles, help bands as needed
- Park Maintenance: weeding, mowing, clipping, tending