Plant the Accessible Beds With Us!
This Sunday, May 19 from 10am-1pm we will be planting the accessible beds. Come help us plant, tend, and harvest the beds this summer. We’ll be out there Thursdays, 9-11am and Sundays, 10am-1pm. We’ll also need help in between to keep them watered. Bonus: those who take care of the garden this summer get to partake in the bounty!
Please note that activities in the garden bed will only take place during the listed times and volunteer gardeners should not plant, tend, or harvest without clearing it with Cathy or Dave.
For more information, contact Cathy Visser: 360-586-6181 ext. 112 or Nutrition@SouthSoundSeniors.org.
Sponsorship Program: Help us Grow!
Would your business like to help support the park? We are presently securing donations and participation in the West Olympia Discount Program available to West Central Park members donating a certain amount. This is a wonderful opportunity to help WCP and the surrounding communities and gain publicity for your business. Funds raised go toward making improvements on the park; our summer event series including concerts, a movie, and gardening workshops; and day-to-day operation of the park.
- Any donation receives a shout-out on our social media pages
- Donation of $100 or more: you’ll be included in a list of donors on our display at WCP events
- Donation of $250 or more: the above as well as being added to our donor page for the year on our website
- Donation of $500 or more: the above and allows you to have a table and/or banner at up to five WCP events
- Participation in the West Olympia Discount Program will get you included in the coupon booklet
The success of the West Central Park is dependent on community support. We appreciate any donation you can make!
Did you miss our Summer lineup and Membership Program debut last week? Check out the post here!
We’d love to for you to get involved at the West Central Park Project, please contact us at email@example.com.